Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blue Bell Creamery - Brenham, TX



There is nothing quite like a visit to an ice creamery where you can sample the ice cream as it is being made on the spot. Of course, that is if you go on a day when they are in operation! That being said, we (our friend Dave joined us) did see the film of the operation but no actual tours were on for the day we chose as they do not work every week day at the present time. Still were able to get a little sample of their ice cream in the gift shop. The drive was nice and we all enjoyed ourselves even if we did pick the wrong day!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I thought I found this on our juno account, but I guess it was gmail. Anyhow, was surprised about your new vehicle. I have a black sink in my kitchen now and I love it. It is that resin with silver in it.
As we consider our full retirement, Don is looking at land in Wyoming, but he said the other day, just get one of those vehicles and camp out, but I dn't think I could do it. I am wanting more space. Have fun!
d

Brits On Tour said...

I got an old cream maker (1965) when we were in UK so I will make you some next time we see you Jane xxx